Friday, September 12, 2008

I'll scratch your eye's out!


I'll scratch your eye's out!, originally uploaded by torri_g.

There are very few times when I think Eclipse would actually attack anyone. However, while trying to get some pictures of her laying down on her girl Binky Sue's back while she is sleeping on the couch, Eclipse sat straight up and gave me the dirtiest looks. I'm willing to bet that if I had gotten any closer to her sleeping girl with my camera, I would have walked away with one heck of a scratch/clawing. If you want to see another picture from further away click on this one and you can see Binky Sue with Eclipse sitting protecting her.

It is Friday, which means time for Feline and Furball Friday over with Steve and Pickle. If you want to play along just post your own and leave a link in comments. I will post link over to Steve and Pickle later tonight.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: