Friday, September 19, 2008

Early Morning Start


Praying Mantis, originally uploaded by torri_g.

No real reason to be up so early this morning other than the fact that over half of my family is up by 0500, and today seemed to be a morning of lots of noise being made. It is alright though because as I opened windows in the living room I found the perfect thing to photograph sitting outside on the brick wall. Yes I was standing outside at 0600 in my pj's getting pictures of the praying mantis! I personally can't think of a better way to start the day. Now if I can just get a picture of a feline, furball, or feathers it will truly be a great Friday.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful start to their Friday, and I will be back later in the day with my Feline and Furball Friday post.

No comments: