Thursday, May 1, 2008

Being done is a great thing

Last night there was a cheer that went up here in my house. It was me throwing my arms up in the air in triumph about being done with the final editing of the wedding photo's. They are sitting safely now on a jump drive waiting for me to drive them over to the other photographer and drop them off. Today was nice not thinking about them or feeling like I was chained to the computer. So to celebrate I'm going to share on of my favorites even if it isn't the best picture. This little girl was my little helper the entire day. Imagine my surprise though when I started editing and realized that she had been behind the wedding dress the entire time I had been doing pictures of it. I didn't even notice her peaking out at me at the time, but it is probably my most favorite of the day though. She was as sweet as she is cute, and no matter where I was, she wasn't all that far behind me. She helped get people posed, she made sure that I got something to eat and that I was drinking enough water. I ask you who could ask for a better little helper? When I was getting packed up to leave for the night she gave me a quick hug and told me that she had a great day with me. So that is why my little helper makes it to the top of my favorite pictures list.

Tomorrow is feline and furball Friday again, and if I'm lucky I will remember to pick up the camera and see just which one of mine I can get a pictures of. I hope that everyone has a great day tomorrow.

No comments: