Saturday, May 10, 2008

Simply Saturday

Today has been a very simple, perfect Saturday here. Homemade pizza for dinner, and a very yummy fresh fruit dessert pizza to go with it. Some sports on television, and Binky Sue's boyfriend being so sure that we love him very much. Pizza and sports?? What is better than that? At least that is Soccer Boy's question. Oh and below is my Lovebirds, Mango and Honey. Yes they are new, yes I think they are just oh so very sweet and beautiful, and yes they are part of what has made this such a perfect day for me. I just love them so very much! Hubby thinks that the mini zoo should be near complete now that we have fur, fin, and feathers all living under the same roof. I think it is perfect!
Anyway, I hope that everyone had great Saturday's and that all of the Mom's that read here have a terrific Mother's Day tomorrow.

No comments: