Friday, May 9, 2008

Half awake, half asleep

Good week for getting pictures of all of the felines and furball's in this house. It has also been a very good week for me to have to keep telling all the siblings to "Stop it!" Stop fighting, stop teasing, stop yelling at each other, and yes I am talking about the animal siblings. They seem to be having a difficult week with each other here. Every possibility of fight combination has happened here, including the three against one. It also seems that more that 15 minutes of quiet and peace with them all is just way to much to ask for, so I stopped asking for it Wednesday. It is a major toss up as to just who has been the worst, so I think calling it a four way tie is probably the best. I hate to think about causing yet another fight because I call one the biggest winner.


It is time for the Feline and Furball Friday again. Time for everyone to come out and play and show off the four legged animals that we love oh so very much. I will post a link over to Steve and Pickle later today once the post is up. Remember all you have to do to play along is post your own and leave a link in comments. I hope that everyone has a terrific weekend!

Update: Link over to Steve and Pickle
Feline & Furball Friday

No comments: