Thursday, May 8, 2008

Art Anyone?

This year I'm running out of room for all of Sweetpea's art projects that are coming home. 3-D art is not the easiest to find space for. This one though I just really have no idea where to keep it at. In the last week since it came in the door it has been several different place. Why does this one have to keep moving? Well, the animals seem to be afraid of it and also seem to want to attack this one. I'm just hoping I can find a safe place for it here soon. This one is my Mother's day gift and even if it makes me laugh because of a comment made by Sweetpea's science teacher about it, I still want to find a place for it in the house. As for the science teachers comment...I really just don't see it looking like a molested chicken.

I hope that everyone had a great Thursday, and YAY tomorrow is Friday!!

No comments: