Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Random things

I've been going through picture files today for the last couple of months and to my surprise I found pictures taken in Tombstone from when my sister was here that I had downloaded and never got a chance to even look at. Considering just how many times we have been to Tombstone (this year alone) you would think that I could just leave the camera at home. I so don't think so!! Every time we are there I try to take pictures of things that I haven't done before. After this batch of pictures though I'm not sure just what is left for me to photograph. Oh wait, I'm thinking about shooting picture of just window and door arches next time we go down.
I've done a great job of catching myself up with my photo's the last couple of weeks here, so it must be time for me to get back out and take some more of course. I'm thinking about going in search of some desert blooms. A couple of weeks ago my search resulted in nothing, but today while out driving I saw the first signs of blooms on cactus. So wish me luck for tomorrow and my hunt for some flowers to take pictures of.

I hope that the week is going well for everyone so far, and have a great Wednesday!

No comments: