Saturday, May 24, 2008

Big 5 Tag

My sis-in-law Mom of 5 Gents tagged me with the Big 5 Tag. Since I'm just sitting here doing a lot of nothing really I figured I would go ahead and do it.

What were you doing five years ago?
  1. Packing out of house at Offut AFB in Nebraska
  2. Painting house at Offut AFB in Nebraska
  3. Cleaning house at Offut AFB in Nebraska
  4. Clearing house at Offut AFB in Nebraska
  5. Leaving Nebraska and taking the longest camping route to new duty station at Fort Gordon in Georgia.
What are five things to do on your list today?
  1. Sewing and washing satin backgrounds
  2. Laundry (to bad I haven't gotten any other than number one done)
  3. Clean kitchen
  4. Lay around and have lazy day
  5. Perfect on earlier attempts to have lazy day (as of right now I feel that I am at the top of my game in the being lazy department!)
What five snacks do you enjoy?
  1. Cheddar popcorn
  2. Fresh bread
  3. Bananas
  4. Carrot cake
  5. Oreo cookies
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
  1. Pay off all debt
  2. Put money away for all my girls for schooling, weddings, other future things for them
  3. Buy house and land for my very own
  4. Invest
  5. Give money to causes and charities that I strongly believe in
What are five of your bad habits?
  1. Impulse shopping (Things for my girls get me all the time...oh and my animals)
  2. Putting off things medical for myself
  3. Letting the little stress things get to me
  4. Smoking...but I keep trying to quit
  5. Today being lazy is a really bad habit for me (one that I'm thinking I really like here)
What are five jobs that you have had?
  1. Mother, Mommy, Mom, Ma (excellent job, great benefits, pay isn't real high up there though, oh and not one that I would recommend for anyone who can not do at least 15 things at the same time.)
  2. Administrative assistant for insurance agent
  3. Manager pizza shop
  4. Retail
  5. Telemarketer (didn't last long in this one...I just couldn't do it!)
What five people do you want to tag?
  1. Anyone who would like to play along too!
Well, there you go my answers for the Big 5 Tag. If you want to play to feel free and leave comment. I hope that everyone is having a great Saturday!

No comments: