Friday, May 16, 2008

Eclipse and Mia for Feline and Furball Friday

I knew early this week that I had better get pictures of whatever animal was willing to sit for it. Eclipse and Mia were it for this week! Trinity and Angel are far to busy to sit still this week since my Mother's Day gift came in the house last Saturday. The lovebirds Mango and Honey are doing well adjusting to the house. When Trinity barks at them they have taken to chirping very loudly back at her. When Angel comes close to their cage they chirp loudly to let me know and then head to the opposite side so she cant get to close. Mia and Eclipse are just fascinated with watching the birds. I missed some really great pictures of the two of them sitting side by side watching the birds the other day, but hopefully I will have the chance again here soon.

Since it is Friday it means that it is time to head on over to visit Steve and Pickle and all of the wonderful felines, and furballs for this week. Remember if you want to play along all you have to do is post your own and leave a link in comments. I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

Feline & Furball Friday

No comments: