Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sibling Sunday...If you don't stop

I have tons of pictures just like this one of Sweetpea. I'm pretty sure she was thinking about telling me "If you don't stop with that camera I'm going to hit you!" Well, maybe not but her face looks like that might be what was going through her mind. I have managed to be really obnoxious with the camera today. I have been barked at by dogs, chirped at by birds, meowed at by cats, and more than a couple dirty looks from Sweetpea. Little bug was more than willing to sit and pose with backgrounds for me this afternoon though. Binky Sue...I wouldn't even bother asking right now because her stress level is through the roof with studying for final that get started tomorrow.

The final 4 days of school are here. Come Thursday summer vacation starts, and I'm thinking that come Friday I will be lucky if I see any of the girls much before noon. They have all commented on the fact that they just can not wait to be able to sleep in. Of course this all hinges on the older two surviving the stress of finals this week. I've been in Mom mode saying all the things that Mom's do. You know things like:
"You will do great!"
"Don't worry so much about it, I'm sure you are ready for this."
"Please stop ripping people's heads off of their bodies just because you are so stressed!"
"Can we at least pretend like we like our siblings, and that it isn't their fault that you have to study for that huge freaking (insert any test name here) final!!!"

The last and my personal favorite has yet to come into play though. The one where I look at them and have to tell them if they rip my head off one more time I'm going to show them just where they got their ability to do it from. Oh the joys of finals and the end of the school year. I'm just hoping that come next Sunday I still have all three girls with some sanity still intact.

I hope that everyone has had a great weekend, and that this week is good for everyone! Especially for anyone having to study and take finals or their parents.

No comments: