Friday, October 26, 2007

Eclipse is busy watching her sister Angel play a game with Trinity the dog here tonight. The game is called I dare you to catch me!
Angel is pretty good at playing this game with the dog. She runs just fast enough to get a good head start and then waits for Trinity to catch up with her, right as Trinity is about to touch her, Angel leaps up on something or over something to an area where Trinity is not allowed. Eclipse doesn't care for this game at all, and really just likes for the dogs to stay as far away from her as possible. Eclispe does however, enjoy watching this game being played. Sometimes I think there may be that sibling thought of "I hope the dog catches her" going through Eclipse's mind.
I finally got back around to posting for the Feline Friday over at Steve's, so head on over and check out all of this weeks felines. To play along just post on your own blog and leave a link in comments. Everyone have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Theresa! We have a similar game going on with 2 dogs and all those cats. It is a fun to watch. I am always too late with the camera, but I am glad you caught them.:)

Greetz from Holland and have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's funny. It's nice when the furry ones can all get along with each other.