Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wow! That is super Chocolate


100_9490, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I know you can't tell just how chocolate something is by the label on it, but if you take a quick look at the suggested serving size and then the amount of calories for that serving size you can get a pretty good idea. Little Bug wanted a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, and chocolate ice cream for her birthday. Sweetpea found just that and then some today. Chocolate cake, chocolate frosting, with chocolate crumb crust around it. I don't care how thin a slice you cut, there is no getting through it...at least not for me there isn't. I can honestly say that there is such a thing as to much chocolate, and this cake is it. If you would like to see pictures of this beast of a chocolate cake, just click on the picture and it will take you to the set that I have up on flickr. The warning is that I think just looking at the picture of it will add calories to your daily count, so view with caution. Oh and even though this is just an 8 inch cake, I think we are going to need help with getting through this one because Binky Sue and I with our one small slice tonight don't think we are going to want cake again for the next 6 months or longer.

No comments: