Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nothing to do with anything


Snack time, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Since I haven't been getting out to take pictures in a while, I'm pulling out of the hundreds of photo's that just sit in files on the computer. It was a very busy weekend, and has been a very busy week here. There have already been a lot of appointments to make it to on time, and lots of driving Binky Sue for either baby sitting, school play, or shopping. I had a semi sad moment this afternoon when I realized mid parent teacher conference for Little Bug, that this was my final one at the middle school. The school were I know every teacher, every staff member in the office, and they know the sound of my voice on the phone. Since Little Bug is doing great in school the teacher and I sat talking about the last four years. All the great teachers that left because of various reasons, the fact that this teacher has had all three of the girls in her class come 8th grade year, and has enjoyed getting to know each one of them...and the fact that other than looking a lot alike, there is nothing alike about any of them.

There is probably lots more that I could sit here and ramble on about, but since my mind seems to be scattered with so many thoughts this week I think it is best to just end and say that I hope everyone is having a good week.

No comments: