Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Is it a trick road sign test?


Center of the road?, originally uploaded by torri_g.

While out and about I ran across this and it just made me laugh. Keep left, keep right...well that means stay center of your lane I guess. They have it likes this for both directions of traffic, and for the life of me I can not think of a time that I have ever seen it done this way. I could be wrong but usually one directions gets the keep left sign, and the other direction gets the keep right sign. To me this is either a sign that the drivers here are not aware that they need to stay in the center of their own lanes, or someone on the road crew needs to go back to school for road sign usage 101. Either way it is a perfect funny for today.

I hope that everyone is having a good week so far, and that there is some humor in your day.

Update:

Do to getting a very funny e-mail with title suggestions for this picture, I'm doing a copy and paste with other idea's for title. All names of people who made suggestions have been removed.

Especially when driving: K.I.S.S (keep it simple stupid)

Shoulda bought that Smart Car...

NARROW ROAD

Which one first?

How many road signs does it take?

Drivers license test, trick question . . .

Even road crews overthink a problem . . ..

We have 4 of them for a reason!

Who says you have to choose? When you just can't make up your mind
where to go.

Telling us where to go.

Because common sense wouldn't tell you this. . .

No comments: