Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hooked up Little Bug


Hooked up Little Bug, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Well, we made it through the sleep deprivation and only a little on the crabby side. Little Bug had her EEG done yesterday, and this was her first smile for the day because she knew as soon as she was hooked up a power nap was about to be allowed. I think the tech became her new best friend yesterday morning because she was going to let her close her eyes and sleep.

Now according to the tech the doctor will have the results as of yesterday afternoon, and I should be able to call this week and hear those results. I'm still not going to hold my breath for that, but gosh that would be great if that is how is works out. I would like to hope that this EEG was a normal one, but after doing this for four years now there are a couple of things that I just know. When the tech asks you all kinds of questions before the testing begins, and comes out a couple of times during the test to verify information...odds are that they are already seeing things on the test. When they ask about what medication and have a look on their face of "Are you sure she took it?" Odds are really good that there is something going on via the test. However, we shall see once we get the results.

I hope that everyone has a good weekend, Little bug and I are probably going to spend today trying to catch back up on the sleep that we lost because of the test, so a lazy Saturday seems to be in order.

No comments: