Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Don't come to our house!


Attack Bird, originally uploaded by torri_g.

If you are smart you will avoid out house this week, and not just because Kiki the cockatiel is more than willing to defend her spot on the couch. A stomach bug has invaded and has already taken down three of the five people here. So far the oldest two haven't been taken down and as Mom I'm hoping that it stays that way. It is one of those very fast to body slam you type bugs that leaves you after wards with a major worn out feeling. As long as you can stay sitting still you seem to be some what alright. I will say that you know you have been hit hard by a bug when you have to rely on your dog on their leash for their morning trip outside to help pull you back up the hill of the yard. I'm not really sure where my energy has gone today, but at least I think the worst of this thing has passed. I'm just going to try and sit very still here again today and hope that come tomorrow I at least have a little more energy than today.

I hope that everyone has a good Tuesday, and look out for any invading bugs.

No comments: