Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy 20th Anniversary Army Guy!


Thinking, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I should probably make sure and put wedding anniversary in the title. Oh wait, you know which 20th anniversary comes first. So many miles since this day all those years ago. I know I used a picture of you on here and you hate that, but it is one of my favorites and it is my blog.

For the last week I have in my mind tried to figure out just the perfect thing to type here, and it has just lead me to thinking about so many things. The tiny apartments when it was just you and me at the start of the traveling the world with the military. The look on your face when each one of our daughters were born. The tickling, teasing, tormenting Daddy that you were just bound to be. I've thought about all the laughter that has been shared between us, all of the tears and oh so many other emotions. I know I loved you then, but I'm sure that I love you even more now. So what do you say to we renew for another 20 years?(Umm...you better be nodding your head yes for that one sweetheart.)
I love you Army Guy and do look forward to seeing just what new adventures we will face together. Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!

No comments: