Friday, September 4, 2009

Feline, Furball, and Feathers Friday


Shhh....be very quiet, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Angel has had a bad week here after getting banned from entering my room. I would call it a grounding, but since I'm leaning towards a forever thing, banned is a much better word. Miss Angel gets upset about things...lots of things actually. You know things like, the water is to dirty (which if she wouldn't drink from the dogs water dish this wouldn't be a problem) or there aren't anymore kitty treats (once again I have to point out that if she wouldn't shred the packages I wouldn't have to get rid of the treats). Basically her list goes on and on and it all boils down to one thing if she wouldn't do the first action I think she could be a happier kitty cat. However, Miss Angel doesn't play that way and in the her kitty mind I am to blame for all things wrong (Hey! That is just like my kids too!). So she when she is feeling down and wronged she heads to my bed room and causes havoc and chaos on a grand scale. Well, last Saturday I finally reached my breaking point and shut my door and have not allowed me Miss Angel in since. She has spent every day this week wandering the house during the day meowing as loud as her little kitty lungs will let her (which is really very loud!) and she really isn't taking time to rest during the day. She has to keep watch for that door and the possibility that Mom will leave it open or maybe Dad will move just slow enough so that she can make a run for it. The poor kitty cat is just ending up exhausted and being forced to sleep on the back of the couch! I know, I'm such a horrible kitty Mom.

Alright we have birthday's to celebrate this week! Carly's boys turned one!

It looks like a great celebration with a very cute cake. Happy Birthday Dylan and Hendrix!

Now remember if you want to play along also, all you have to do is post your own and leave a link here in comments by next Friday. I hope that everyone has a great Friday and a wonderful, safe holiday weekend.

No comments: