Thursday, August 2, 2007

Registration Done!


YAY!! As of this morning all of the registration for the 2007-2008 school year is done! I'm happy that I waited to do both girls at the high school on the same day, because it only took a hour and a half to get it all done. Believe me that is much better than it would have been. All books for the older girls are in their hands and ready to get going for the first day of school next week. Fees weren't to bad for both of them this year and only thing left to do will be going out the night school starts and getting the final supplies that are going to be needed for the start of the new year. I finally learned my lesson last year about making so many trips out. Just wait till they are done with the first day and then in one shot go out and get all of it.

I know not every one's kids start as early as we do here in Arizona, but I wish everyone much luck with the up coming new school year. I also hope that everyone is having a very good week.

No comments: