Thursday, August 30, 2007

Cinnamon Rolls & Addiction to them

For those who might not know, Miss Nennie Michelle has a very huge cinnamon roll addiction. She just cant resist their smell yummy charms and the sweet goodness. I made some yesterday morning and had to hide the rest of the pan to make sure that there would be some left for today. I was pretty proud of myself and my hiding abilities because in her total frustration she yelled out this morning "What happened to them?!" Todd and I have talked about her needing support group for this, and find ourselves very happy that there isn't a cinnabon stand out in the mall, or oh the fits that could possibly be thrown. If allowed I swear she would eat a whole pan of them by herself, calling them her precious the whole time. Forget the ring Smeagel, cinnamon rolls are what really matter the most.
I have been thinking about doing an odd or interesting fact about the kids for a little while now. This morning catching Steph in her grand tear through the fridge just reminded me of it yet again. So Thursday will be odd or interesting little things about each of the girls. I think the first ones for each of them will be food related.
I hope that everyone is having a great week, and is looking forward to the holiday weekend.

No comments: