Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Rain...what else whould there be?


Have I mentioned that I getting just a little tired of the monsoon and the rain here? Don't get me wrong, I really do like rain, just not for as many days as it has been raining here. So far it is looking like tomorrow may be our best chance of not having so much rain and maybe some sunny skies. That would be a very wonderful thing to see happen, I'm going to hope for that.
Tomorrow is the first day of the new school year here. The girls are in mourning over the end of their summer vacation. Steph was talking last night about dressing in her mourning clothes for today. Poor baby girls, summer is over for them and now it is time to get back into the daily grind of the school year. I'm sure it will go quickly though, and before they know it we will be at yet another summer vacation.
I hope every one's week is off to a good start, and if you would like some of this rain that we are getting, please feel free to take some of it.

No comments: