Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Birthday March!!

It is time for the March Birthday's to get started. It seems over the years I have made friends with lots of other March babies and the 4th starts them. So a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my buddy Christy!! Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law this week, I hope that you get lots of pretty pink things...like roses maybe? Over the weekend will be my friend Juli's birthday, and then, and then. Then my birthday, then buddy Gina's birthday, then my Binky Sue, then my Sweetpea turns Sweet 16!! Let's not forget Opa shares the same birthday as my Sweetpea! Then there is another friend, and another, and then just one more. No I'm not actually going to list out all of the names, because sometimes seeing the actual list of names just scares me. So many great people born in the month of March, how could anyone not like the month? It is also a pretty poor month in this house. Three birthday's in 8 days time, no wonder most of the year we are not really a cake eating kind of family. You try getting through 3 cakes in 8 days!

Anyway, Christy you get the March birthdays started and I hope that you have an awesome day! I hope that all of the birthday people have great days this year! So instead of doing an entry just about every day of this month for them this is the Happy Birthday entry for the whole month! I wish all of you a very Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Mom of 5 Gents said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Since we're celebrating with my parents on Saturday (and my dad always makes me a cake), I'm opting for French silk pie tonight. Enjoy all the March festivities at your house. Birthday wishes for YOU to come later. =)