Friday, March 14, 2008

Feline Friday


This is a game of find the kitty cat in the picture. Angel and Eclipse have been less than interested in letting me take pictures of them since last Saturday when Trinity graduated from having to sleep in her kennel. Actually they have been very upset with me about the fact that both dogs have gained full access to the house for most of the day. Now I know that having a cat mad at you is like putting your life into their little paws...but I never planned on having Trinity having to sleep in her kennel forever. I also don't plan on having Mia do it forever either. I think what has made Angel the most upset is that for the first couple of days till we could see how Trinity was going to do being out at night, she was the one in her kennel. Angel is not a very forgiving kitty, and I'm sure that I should keep an eye on any high pieces of furniture for the next couple of days, or I risk being dive bombed from above by that cat. By the way, it is Angel that you are looking for in the picture, on the shelf behind Trinity.

Alright, this is the last Feline Friday post that I'm going to be doing for the next couple of weeks. I really do think that a lot of people have taken posting breaks, but if you want to host leave a link in comments and maybe anyone that is still reading will see. I hope that everyone has a great couple of weeks, and look out cause when I do get back to posting it will probably be tons of pictures from our trip. Everyone take care and have a wonderful, and safe weekend. Oh and Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Steven said...

Thanks Theresa! I'm back, sorta :-)

Trinity sure has grown up! I've got a feline friday post up. Now to see if I can herd the blog cats again. You did great. Tough to herd cats each friday let alone photograph them.

Not sure if the feline friday meme will continue, but we'll see.