Friday, March 28, 2008

Here Kitty, Kitty


I think I will skip posting anymore rock photo's for today and join in for the Feline Friday instead. To bad the cats are both still in a bad mood with me for being gone. I'm also very happy that the camera has zoom abilities or I would not have been able to get any picture of a cat here this afternoon. If I haven't mentioned before that it is a bad idea to make these cats mad, let me make it very clear right now...IT IS A VERY BAD IDEA TO MAKE THESE CATS MAD!! Since we got back there has been a lot of knocking things over done by Angel, and Eclipse has made it more than clear that she isn't happy about the fact that we dared to leave the house.(I won't mention just how...just know that it is a very gross thing that she does.)

Anyway, I was happy to see that Steve was back last week and trying to get all of the kitties to come back out of hiding! I am going to wait and see just where he puts the Feline Friday post, since he seems to be in the process of doing a new blog for pictures. Don't worry though, I will come back later tonight and add link over to his place.

I hope that the week has been good for everyone and the coming weekend is a wonderful one. Everyone take care!

Update: Just here to drop the link over to Steve's

No comments: