Monday, March 10, 2008

Distracted with thoughts of other things

I've noticed that I have been slacking on keeping up with this blog here. Heck I have been slacking on trying to get out and have a day of taking pictures. I'm pretty sure it is because of being distracted with thoughts of other things right now. Two more days and the birthdays of this house start, by Saturday Mom and Step-Dad will be here, Sunday is Binky Sue's birthday so there is her dinner to be planned and a cake that is going to need to be done. Tuesday is going to be a busy day because of having to get stuff around for the Grand Canyon trip, getting Trinity and Mia off to "Going to Grandmas" where they are going to stay while we are gone.(Is actually the name of the kennel that they are going to.) I've found myself feeling bad the last couple of days about not being able to take them with us, we have almost always traveled with animals in tow, but from everything that we have heard they are going to love their time at "Grandmas". Wednesday we load up and head out of this area for the trip. I'm already finding myself stressing a little, hoping that it is everything that Sweetpea wants for her Sweet 16. To tell the truth I really could care less if anyone else enjoys the 4 day trip...I want it to be everything that she wants for this one.

This whole distraction thing isn't anything new for me really. Anytime we have family coming out to visit, big events to be planned, I find myself taking a couple of days...or maybe more...to just sit and think about all the other things instead of getting stuff done that I need to right now. What is really funny is it isn't like there is a ton of stuff that I want to get done this week, but I just don't seem to have the ability to stay focused and on task at all! Anyway, maybe I should just head back into having thoughts of other things for the rest of the night. Maybe tomorrow if I can have thoughts of taking tons of pictures at the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Slide Rock, and Oak Creek...maybe I will finally find the motivation to stay on task.

I hope that everyone is having a good week. Prayers for safe travel for my friend Christy, who is having to make a trip home, and hope that the rest of this week is good to everyone.

No comments: