Saturday, March 29, 2008

I think I need a vacation!

Okay now that I have possibly fried my brain editing photo's that I got paid to take on the 12th, I'm very happy to declare that I'M DONE!! I'm pretty sure that the young man is going to be very happy with his portraits, and I'm just really happy to be done working on them. Just one more time of him having to come over and make his final choices on which one's he wants printed. I've enjoyed doing them, but with all the birthday's, the spring break and the vacation, I ended up doing a two day push to get through all of them just to play catch up with myself here.
The picture's on here tonight are more from the trip...I know you all are surprised that they aren't pictures of more rocks! Don't worry I still have several of those waiting to be posted. These are from the Cruiser's Cafe that we ate at. They seem to be good fill in pictures till I get around to the other right now. Since I didn't feel like eating that night, I spent my time moving things around the table to take pictures of them instead. Never let it be said that I don't know how to keep myself amused! Give me my camera and a table filled with stuff and I can entertain myself for hours! I think everyone was happy that I didn't demand to take pictures of their food though. When I took my Mom's glass of water she kind of had a look of "What in the world are you doing?" I'm sure if I had done the same with the plates of food I could have gotten yet another lecture that day.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend, and that tomorrow is another great day. Everyone take care!

No comments: