Monday, July 9, 2007

Overall I like this







Overall I think I'm liking this layout better than what I have been using. Heaven knows that I'm liking the fact that it is causing me much less stress than the other one. My only issues I'm still having is with pictures. I would like to figure out just how to get the pictures a little larger. I have been trying all night to figure that out, but have yet to get it just right. So I will just keep trying and either I will get it, or I will find the right that will help me.



I will say this though, I am loving the auto saving of drafts right now. Since my biggest issue I'm having, and what has sent me looking for something else is getting through a whole typing of a post just to lose it when I click on save. When it takes me 3-5 times to get a post saved, I think that is just past being a bit much really.


I'm also liking the fact that just because I add pictures doesn't mess up my font size. I know that is a simple silly thing, but dealing with some insane quirks will push a person over the edge every now and then. So now will come the real test, sending the new blog address out to a couple of people to see what they think about the new layout. I can continue to work on my picture issue, and hopefully come up with a solution to that.

No comments: