Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Twins


IMG_0046, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Yes it is another blog post this week! I'm not going to say that I'm getting back into the swing of things with regular posting just yet though. I am however enjoying having a computer that will allow me to do a post without wanting to pull my hair out.
Today is another photo taken while we were back home that has just sat in files. Meet the twins! Cute, sweet, playful little guys that they are. One looks more like a twin to their older brother than his actual twin. I found it interesting watching all of the older kids with these two. Funny to watch the one who were once the babies at the house stepping up to offer help and care of the ones that are. These two will probably be the last of the baby's till the current younger generation decides that it is time for them to start their own families. Just thinking about it makes me wonder if the house is big enough to hold us all once they get going. Oma and Opa might need a bigger house, or at the very least yet another room for the kids table!

I hope everyone enjoys a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments: