Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Interesting


IMG_9971, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Hmm...on Sunday I made comment in post about Steph and her buying the car, and Monday we got phone call with great news. On Monday I typed up post about the limbo with the house, and today we got the phone call with great news! Now I'm wondering if i post something about really wanting to win the lottery if that could happen this week. Probably not right? Oh well I don't care because I'm to happy! The long wait has come to an end. The releases are in and come Thursday we get to go and do the great signing of the paperwork...again. Which means coming up in the next week or so I should see my house get moved out to the property and set on it's foundation! FINALLY! I'm not kidding there has been a collective cheer from everyone who has been working so hard to get this done, and today they finally had everything in hand. So Thursday noon Todd and I get to go and sit with "A" and spend a hour of our 21st anniversary signing, dating and initialing the paperwork for the house...again. Hopefully before the end of October I will be able to post about the final closing once the house it totally done.
The picture is of our soon to be kitchen from the day that I walked the girls through the house for the first time. I can't wait to get all of this done and maybe just maybe spend the holiday in our new place.
Oh and what the heck I will give it a try...if I could just have the winning lottery ticket this week that would just make this week so very complete. :-)

No comments: