Sunday, September 19, 2010

Simple Sunday...maybe


m4, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I hope all the kitten photo's aren't driving everyone crazy. Oh wait I doubt that would happen because it is kitten cuteness after all. I had a different picture that I have been meaning to post for several weeks now but that is on the desktop computer that has driven me about as crazy as it possibly can. When it takes 30 minutes to start up and you are lucky if that is all it takes, I'm pretty sure it is time to just find it a final resting spot. Since it will take me a while with my process of picking out a new desktop we found me a laptop. Which is much nicer than I planned on getting but some times some prices are just WAY good! I got a very nice HP for a lot less that I really should have. Anyway, I need to finish back up of photo's from the desk top and then do a transfer of some photo's to the laptop. Maybe, just maybe I will enjoy posting again here soon.

Everyone have a great Sunday and hopefully the start of the new week will take it's time getting here because I have a lot to get done before then.

No comments: