Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Guest Poster Sweetpea


IMG_7830, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Oh here it is the night before Thanksgiving and boy are things busy in the house with the baking and cleaning. So here is Sweetpea to share with everyone what she is thankful for.

Hello, I guess for this year I'll say that I am thankful for my family for being with me all my life. I am also thankful that I do not have school for two days, and have more time to stay at home and get some extra sleep. I'm thankful for being able to enjoy the holiday with the people I know and love, and be able to do some more cooking. I am thankful for all those things, plus the fact that I have a four day weekend to finish my projects that are due December. Okay, well thanks for reading (*gasp* an other thing I'm thankful for), and have a Happy Thanks Giving. Sweetpea

No comments: