Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday


IMG_9621, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I have just about gotten back into a daily posting here! Of course having the pictures of the new baby girl to kind of helped get me to the desktop here this morning. Mama and baby girl are doing great and last night when we ran trash out to the cans they were out in the main paddock with baby girl checking everything out, of course she was staying very close to Mama while doing it. The really great part about the paddock that they are in is that it is right out in front of my place instead of up near the owners house. Which means that I can head out at any time to shot more pictures of this little one. I'm sure if I ask I can also head in any time to take pictures of the other baby girl to though. I'm thinking about trying to get a good picture of the proud Papa of both of the girls today also.

I hope that everyone has a great Friday!

No comments: