Monday, June 7, 2010

Early Monday Morning


IMG_9528, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I'm just going to use another of the baby photo's since I haven't sat down at the desk top computer to upload any other pictures as of yet. But how could you not love looking at pictures of this tiny little girl? I'm still waiting to get a phone call about the birth of the next baby, which I hope will be sometime this week. Of course I will have to take some pictures of the first baby girl just to update her growth.

I think we have the start of our summer routine going, and I'm hopeful that it will find me with more time to get out with my camera. Today is going to be a lazy start day here though after a long weekend of just about all girls working. I hope that everyone has a great Monday!

No comments: