Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Catching on Thorns


IMG_9349, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I did it again, got one week of every day posting done and then blew it last week. To be fair to myself though I don't really remember my feet touching the ground all that much last week and I don't think the idea of signing on ever crossed my mind. What could keep my feet from touching the ground? Well we are in the process of buying 5 acres and having a house built on it! The great news and the speed at which so many things have already gotten done blew my feet right off the ground. It is still at the point where there are many miles to go till a moving day can be set, but after waiting for so many years I'm finding each small step right now to be very exciting!

Today is riding lessons for Paige and Cheyenne and I think I'm going to try to remember to take my camera out with. I really need some "focus" on calming my speeding mind this week and some time behind the camera should do the trick.
I hope that everyone is having a good week so far and that there are many good days for everyone.

No comments: