Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday


IMG00547, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Look a picture! Of course it is one that is off on my cell phone, but that is because I haven't bothered to download the pictures off of the card in the camera. Oh wait I would have to have more than just a few minutes of time to get that done, and that is not something that I have had and probably won't till after this week is done. It is time for the last week of school and the build up to graduation this week. I will be spending tons of time in my car this week transporting or picking up at so many different times I'm not even sure if I will be able to keep it straight. Even hubby dear has some assigned times for driving because no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't figure out how to be in two places at once.
Today however, I'm going to take time to be like this little lizard and just sit and soak up some sun and chill. Well other than getting laundry, cleaning and dinner done. Okay for the most part I'm going to try and have a semi lazy kind of day, which most of my lazy time will probably be right now sitting out on the patio with hubby, laptops and cups of coffee.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful lazy as can be Sunday.

No comments: