Sunday, May 16, 2010

Keep Trying

I keep trying to get back into the routine of posting pictures and small entries here, but life just has been keeping me so very busy. Running kids here, there and every where...rapidly approaching the end of yet another school year and all the chaos that brings. Riding lessons, work schedules, printing projects, announcements, and the list continues. In the last couple of weeks it seems that Sunday morning and bringing my laptop out to the back patio is about the only time I am actually sitting down at a computer anymore. So even without any picture for today how about an update.

Todd- Work is going fine and he is coming up on another TDY trip here quickly. I think this time it will be GA but I honestly would have to look at the schedule to be sure about that. He had a good 46th birthday this week, and enjoyed all of the gifts that the girls and I got for him. His netbook will make traveling with computer much easier come June and I'm blown away by how small yet powerful that tiny little thing is.

Stephanie or Binky Sue- She finished her freshman year of college this week and by Friday she had a second job. She is juggling riding lessons, 2 jobs, and driving lessons for the summer vacation and I hopefully I will get to see her every now and then for a meal.

Paige or Sweetpea- The final countdown is on as of tomorrow with only 5 more days of school left for her. I still need to shoot a cap and gown portrait of her and put together the last of my printing projects for her senior year. Paige let her grade fall in the third quarter in a major needed class and will be sweating this week to hear if all of her hard work paid off or not. Graduation is on the line and there has been a major lesson learned and I got to hear the words "Mom you were right". I can honestly say this is one time and one thing that I would have rather not been right about, but hopefully it is something that she will not forget. I have done everything for her with the thought that if she pulls this off I'm going to be yelling at the top of my lungs "Thank goodness I'm done!"

Cheyenne or Little Bug- She is another one that is trying to keep me trapped in my car for endless hours but other than that there isn't all that much. She is already looking forward to her sophomore year and we haven't even hit the end of her freshman year. She has already made changes to her schedule for next year and hopefully come registration time she won't feel the need to make even more.

Me? Well I'm stilling trying to take over the world via spending as much time in my car as possible. Still thinking about adding a coffee maker and small fridge in there since I always seem to be in it. :) Life is good and very busy but I'm hoping for some down time coming up here and maybe some real time to grab that long neglected camera of mine and shoot some pictures.

I hope that everyone is enjoying a great weekend and I'll keep trying to get back into some kind of regular posting.

No comments: