Saturday, May 22, 2010

Graduation

Well for anyone that is waiting the news is that by Wednesday of this week we found out grades for Paige and she will be walking with her class next Thursday! I have no idea how she did it, or the even better question to be answered of why she would have created the problem to being with, but she pulled that grade up and passed! Yesterday was her last day of school, and now all that remains is three rehearsals and a graduation. I can honestly just about happier than she was heading into the school yesterday. The thought that I no longer have to try to convince her that this is important or that just because she feels the need to mess with a teachers mind she doesn't get to is the best for me right now. Today I will make yet another attempt to get a cap and gown photo of her and see about finishing one last graduation project.

I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: