Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sibling Sunday


IMG_9233, originally uploaded by torri_g.

If I can't get a picture of all three of the girls together I can at least go with the next best thing...a picture of stuff that belongs to them.

It has been a good while since I did a sibling Sunday post and as we draw near to the end of another school year and I'm supposed to be sitting working on printing senior portraits, what better way to blow that off than to sit here typing up an entry instead.
If things are straight in my mind, which heaven knows the odds of that aren't very likely, this should be Binky Sue's last week of classes. She has had a great first year but is very much looking forward to having the summer off to focus on things like working more. Binky Sue has been doing driving lessons, and horse back riding lessons so I guess one way or another she is going to become self transporting here this summer.

Sweetpea is glad that the final stretch for senior year is in sight now. Actually I think she would love for it to be done today instead of still having a couple of weeks to go. Since this semester has proven to be a bit of a battle with Sweetpea we aren't doing any type of push asking what is in store for after graduation...we just want to see the graduation and then work our way from there. Sweetpea is loving her horseback riding lessons and can't wait for summer and is hoping to be able to have more time to spend with the horses.

Little Bug is still doing great with school and is already looking forward to next school year when her older sister won't be at the school anymore. She joined DECA and is seeing just how much she can add to my already full daily calendar, but I'm happy that summer vacation will be here soon so that can stop for a little while. Little Bug will get to start her riding lessons coming up here soon if all goes well.

I really don't have to much more to report for the girls other than I can't wait for summer vacation this year just so I don't have to keep living in my car on a daily basis! I hope that everyone has a wonderful Sunday with those you love, and I can't wait for hubby to get back home here tonight from his TDY. Everyone take care and I will try to be back with more pictures this week.

No comments: