Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Oh Happy!


IMG_9967, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Yesterday my phone was very active with phone calls from...well just about everyone who has been dealing with getting things moving for the house! The best phone call came at 3:30 yesterday afternoon though. It was the phone call that we have waited forever for...the title and deed to the land were transfered into our names and the first round of funding was paid out so the build can really get going! My best phone conversation of the day was getting to share the news with Todd last night when he got done working in Colorado. We have time frame list out of when for things now and tomorrow will bring the moving of the house to the property...our property! (so love saying that!) So what better than to share another picture of the house? This is of the family room just off of the kitchen. The space is open between the two which is something that I just love about it. The living room is on the other side of the house. Can't you just picture some color on those walls?

Anyway, I hope that everyone's week is off to a great start and I'm going to try to get my feet back on the ground again here.

No comments: