Wednesday, October 6, 2010

House Update


IMG_9991, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I've been holding off posting today because I was hoping to be able to post pictures of them moving the house onto the property today, however that will not be happening today. This morning started with delivery of the septic tank, and ac unit and multiple other things which lead to the house being moved to be held off one more day. Plus the fact that mother nature seems to think that it is still monsoon out this way and it has poured rain for three days! I know that the septic tank is now in the ground though and everything that was delivered is now stored out of the way so that the house can be brought out tomorrow. I even know what time they will get started! Now I just have to hope that I will be home when they finally get it out here, because Thursday is still one of my busy drive days.

No comments: