Saturday, December 12, 2009

Simple Saturday


Sunrise, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I've been so busy the last couple of weeks that it didn't hit me till this morning that I hadn't picked up my camera since Thanksgiving day! The cell phone camera has been with me at all points in time and has been the only one that has gotten used...how very sad really. I did get a good work out with the canon camera today taking pictures at a birthday party for a friend and I'm looking forward to sitting down tomorrow and checking out the photo's.
Tonight's picture was taken at sunrise Monday morning and I kept thinking about posting it but since you can look at the blog and see that I never did get around to it. I'm debating if I'm going to get around to doing the yearly countdown to Christmas on the blog. Heck I'm debating if I'm ever going to get any baking done early this year or be spending lots of time the day before baking as much as I can stand. Good news is that all things are starting to slow down around here as we get closer to the holiday and I am really looking forward to the slow down.

Alright, I think that is enough of a ramble from me for one post. I hope that everyone has had wonderful Saturday and that there is a very relaxing Sunday in store for all of us.

No comments: