Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas eve


Christmas eve, originally uploaded by torri_g.

We are at one hour and ten minutes till Christmas day, and I figured any picture and post was better than nothing at all. It has been a very busy week here with shopping, baking, and just a little of everything else that can be thought of, but finally there is slow down time. I suppose if I wasn't so tired I could maybe come up with more than I've had a wonderful day, but I am very tired. I do have just enough energy to say this though...I love Todd and our girls so very much and they have made today just one of those perfect busy days, and I can't wait for tomorrow morning and the terrific Christmas that I know is waiting to be had.

So with that said...Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope that the day is filled with lots of laughter, and time spent with those that you love. See you again after Christmas!

No comments: