Friday, December 4, 2009

Feline, Furball, and Feather's Friday


IMG00292, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Before anyone should ask...no we didn't get another dog. This little guy is Midnight. Midnight has an owner that doesn't seem to care if he is out running on the streets or not. The neighborhood children do care though and seem to think that every time they find Midnight out running the streets, that they need to bring him here to my house. Midnight actually had to come in the house this week for a short time because of the weather and me having to wait for his owner to get home. Guess what though, Midnight was right back out running the streets the very next day. I'm going to say once again here...if people don't want to take care of their animals then why do they get them?? I'm sure yet again this afternoon the kids of the neighborhood will bring Midnight back here and I'm pretty sure they are hoping that I will just keep him for good at this point in time. I can't though and I'm hoping that enough times of having to deal with me that his owner will get a clue in their head. I'm not going to hold my breath for that one though.

Alright so it is Friday again and that means time for all of the great felines, furballs, and feathers to come out and show off. If you want to play along all you have to do is post your own and leave a link in comments by next Friday. Have a great Friday!

No comments: