Friday, August 20, 2010

Update on Kittens


IMG_0092, originally uploaded by torri_g.

This week the kittens hit the 4 weeks old mark! They are all over 10 oz now and eating like crazy! They have a vet appointment tonight with a new vet who I'm hoping will be able to give me some guidance with next steps for food and other things. I'm also hoping to see about getting something for their little bottoms which have been pretty raw.
The picture is of Perrywinkle or Perry for short. He is the most laid back of the three kittens and really just loves to curl up and cuddle. The further away from his sisters that he can get the better he views it, because they are pretty mean to him. I think Perry is always going to have some very spiked hair because of his sisters...poor little guy!

I will post some more new pictures of all of the kittens and give some information about each of their personalities which are really starting to show. Everyone have a great Friday!

No comments: