Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday


IMG_8864, originally uploaded by torri_g.

It has been a while since I posted any animal for Friday, heck getting to the point that it is just a while since I posted anything at all. I will keep this one simple though and just post a picture of one of our new animal neighbors. I still don't know this one's name, but I can tell you that she is very pregnant and getting a bit on the tempermental side. I think since I didn't have food in hand she really didn't care for me standing out there taking her picture. That or she just didn't want any photographic proof of just how big she is.

Anyway, it is Friday and that means time to share photo's of your favorite inside or outside fur or feather covered friends. I hope that everyone has a wonderful Friday and a very blessed Easter weekend.

No comments: