Saturday, February 27, 2010

Trying

I guess another post without pictures is just going to have to do for now. I have a good amount of new pictures on the card in the camera...I just don't have the desktop completely set up and ready for downloading yet. Heck I barely have it set up for being able to sit down at to type or even do much web surfing as of yet.

The unpacking of the house is going well, it is the setting up that seems to be taking me a little bit longer than normal. I've done something to my back and it just seems to hurt more with each thing I do and each trip I have to make in the car. Which seems to be like a million trips a day right now. Good news is that the even that is starting to settle down some and I should be achieving a form of balance here shortly.

All three of the girls are getting settled into new routines and the house rapidly. I'm hearing less questions about where something is located now and that is always a great sign. I'm hoping that by tomorrow I can have the desktop finally set up totally and be able to come back and post some pictures.

I hope that everyone is doing well and staying warm. Have a great Saturday!

No comments: