Saturday, January 23, 2010

Feline, Furball, and Feather's Friday


Trinity, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Trinity is either showing off her fine tuned sleeping skills or her disappointment with me for once again failing to do this post on Friday. Coming up here very quickly I'm going to have to take some time off from doing...even a day late. The mini zoo is getting ready to move in February, and until I figure out who to use for internet out at our new place we will just have to go without. Hmm...maybe that is what Trinity was thinking about when I took the picture of her. The soon to be lack of an internet connection.

Anyway, I will try to make sure and get one last one up and who knows maybe even on say...FRIDAY! If you want to play along all you have to do is leave a link in comments by next Friday.

No comments: