Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Now What?


IMG_1059, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Last week saw the final painting of the final walls in the house. I no sooner had all of the paint brushes, rollers, and other paint supplies cleaned and had the thought go through my head "Ok now time to get started on those ceilings!". Actually the ceilings are going to wait just a little bit longer for right now. There is a whole long list of projects that I have. Sadly some of my next projects like new ceiling fans and blinds are going to cost a bit more than the painting did. But slowly and each pay day there is budget being set aside to go towards all those things. Let's not forget that there are also projects outside the house being done too. Sometime this week there is going to be some more fruit tree's bought and planted. I'm not going to bother trying to list out all of the projects because this would turn into the never ending post then. There is more than enough, and there is a want to get a good amount done here in the next couple of weeks before our much warmer weather starts to show up.

In the mean time I will try to take some pictures and post them of all of the area's of the house. and I'm also going to figure the answer to "now what?".

No comments: