Friday, November 26, 2010

Home Sweet Home


IMG_0711, originally uploaded by torri_g.

It has been well over a month since my last blog post, and oh what a crazy busy time it has been. Most of what all has gone on I'm not going to type about because it falls into that personal category, but I will talk about the fact that during all of the other insanity we closed and moved into our new home! The last couple of weeks have been filled with unpacking, painting, and working on projects around the new place. For the first time Wednesday night we lit a fire in the fireplace and oh what a calm and homey feeling came over all of us. Slowly but surely the new house is coming together, and I'm sure that by the end of this weekend I will have one more set of rooms painted and organized. I will post some more pictures in the coming days, but until then I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and that the long weekend is spent with those that you care about the most.

1 comment:

Justin Bill said...

You really have a nice home and I'm glad that you now moved into your new home. Like you, my family just recently moved into our new home. Home mortgage (Pittsburgh) and mortgage rate(s) (Pittsburgh) are the ones that we inquired about before purchasing a new home on a tight budget.