Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ah the pretty colors


Daiseys, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I've neglected my blog here for far to long. I really haven't meant to, it is just something that happens when I let myself get distracted with a little thing called life. There have been lots of projects being worked on around the house. Ton's of running kids here, there, and everywhere. Plus just a busy schedule of other things filling my days. This week is a prime example of busy...Five horse back riding lessons in one week. Girls prepping for the next J-6 riding event this Saturday. Birthday party, graduation party, science project, and a handful of other assorted things. (Maybe two handfuls)

My other keep me busy has been planning a summer vacation home to visit. Come this July 15th we have lived in Arizona for 7 years, and I have only made trips back home twice in that time, and both times were sadly for funerals. So I think it is about time to make a trip that is for happy reasons...like we just want to! Of course my camera is going with me and I'm going to see just how many pictures of people and places I can take. I have lots of nieces and nephews that I would love to photograph and I can even think of a couple of places that I would love to get some pictures of.

In the meantime I can't promise that I won't continue my neglect of my poor blog here, but who knows maybe there will be a ton more pictures from this coming weekend that will inspire me to try posting regularly.

No comments: